söndag 8 mars 2009

Stiff Little Fingers - £1.10 or Less - 1982


Stiff Little Fingers are undoubtably my favourite punk band of all time. I know I should like The Clash a whole lot better, because that's the PC way to go. While The Clash made lots of absolutely cracking songs, they also, in my humble opionion, lacked a bit when it came to making descisions of which songs to put on the album. It seems to me they released every song they ever written, no matter how boring it was. Now that I've alienated myself from more or less everyone in the world let's get on with this Stiff Little Fingers EP.

The £1.10 or Less EP that was released in 1982 and featured a more pop sound to it that was later followed up by their last album Now then... before the break up in 1983. The new pop sound wasn't received well by the fans, and I can't really blame them.

Stiff Little Fingers first three albums are brilliant... then... not so much.

Title: £1.10 or Less
Artist: Stiff Little Fingers
Released: 1982
Label: Chrysalis
ID#: CHS 2580

Tracks:
A-side:
1. Listen (Fingers / Ogilvie)
2. Sad-eyed People (Fingers / Ogilvie)

AA-side:
1. That's When Your Blood Bumps (Fingers / Ogilvie)
2. Two Guitars Clash (Fingers / Ogilvie)

You can listen to Listen here!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar